Friday, March 11, 2011

Cloisonne Kimono stamp

 
Here are a few card made with my new Cloisonne Kimono stamp. I just got them yesterday and I've been cranking out the cards - too fun! I'll be at Stampin' From The Heart in Culver City tomorrow making them with store owner Karen (love her!) and all the great folks up there. If you get the chance, check out Karen's Blog (www.karen-stampinheart.blogspot.com)There is a metal die cutter for this stamp too. I'll be adding it to the catalog in a day or two.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

As soon as the die cut is up, I'll be placing an order for both!! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

CraftyJo said...

Looks great, as always :)

ModernaDesignsArt said...

LOVE the cards, this stamp is a must-have!
Dorly Weitzen

Capescrapper said...

Such a classy and beautiful stamp Michael!
And how exciting to have a diecut too!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!!
Cheers,
Sharon

Megan Johnson said...

Such a classy and beautiful stamp Michael! And how exciting to have a diecut too!